22 June, 2011

look, mom...I'm on mtv .com

So, yesterday I received a text from my dude, Chris, saying "congrats on making it to mtv.com."
I'm like, 'what?'
He sent me the link. Basically, it was a small piece on zombie versions of Beavis & Butt-head.
here"s the link: http://clutch.mtv.com/2011/06/20/beavis-and-butt-dead-6-depictions-of-beavis-and-butt-head-as-zombies/

do I start doing coke off college females yet?
:P

in other news, I started a new blog: life was better when my penis was smaller.
check it out if you're into nostalgia.

That's about it.

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit congratulations! Doing coke off hookers' foreheads would probably be your next career move, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Crystal!
    and haha. It's romantic if you make the line from the forehead to the lips and end with a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is insaane, hopefully this means more updates on your web page ;)

    ReplyDelete